Our school embodies a deep commitment to the provision and advancement of high quality education in Pakistan. Our mission is to build and foster a productive and effective learning environment designed to fulfill the highest potential of each of our students both academically and socially. Our focus is to prepare them for advanced study and responsible citizenship in the world at large
Aims and Objectives
- Provide an international quality education open to students of all races, nationalities, and religious beliefs.
- Provide a broad and balanced education within a structured environment.
- Afford each student with unconditional positive regard in a stimulating and caring environment.
- Equip students with a full range of skills and experiences to help reach their potential as adults including the pursuit of tertiary education overseas or in Pakistan.
- Reserve individual cultural identity, while encouraging understanding, self-reliance and independent judgment.
- Facilitate learning by ensuring a disciplined, stable, and caring school community.
- Continual development of a broad and balanced curriculum, with emphasis on basic skills, culminating in the American High School diploma or British O-Level examinations.
- Extend the academic curriculum with active and practical experiences such as educational expeditions, sports, art productions, exhibitions, publications and social service.
- Establish a careful system of guidance and pastoral care for students from enrollment to graduation.